On Sunday, April 7, 2002, at 08:44 AM, Thomas Kellner wrote:

Hey everybody,
my webpage is online for a while with an extra section pinhole. (PCusers )
Best regards from Germany

----- Original Message -----
From: Sarah Heidt <heidtsa...@hotmail.com>
To: <pinhole-discussion@p at ???????>
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 3:16 PM
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] help with indoor exposures needed

I have been fairly happy with my results when taking pinhole pictures
outdoors but I am not sure how to figure out the exposure for indoor
shots.
I know this is a really novice question, but sould someone help?
The last picture I tried indoors came out totally overexposed.  I was
using
TMax 100 film and I exposed for 1 minute which I thought might not be long
enough, but it was too long.

Sarah Heidt