I am travelling in the summer and need to keep equipment down to a minimum.
I am considering building a 10 x 8 and 5 x 4  cameras.  My question is:

How does enlarged 5 x 4 negative pinhole photographs compare to contact
printed 10 x 8 paper negatives?

You see, the problem is where to go for negative film with all the storage
and development headaches that go with it when away from a darkroom for
weeks, or go for the easier but less sharp paper negative.

And if I were to go for 10 x 8 negative film, how would that enlarge?

Is it worth enlarging pinhole negatives or is it always better to contact
print?

This is mainly an aesthetic question based on practical considerations.

I would very much appreciate some advise and imput - I am torn in two!

Alexis