Dear List,
Folllowing on recent discussion on Polaroids and reciprocity:
I have receently changed from Ilford HP5+ to TMax 400 4x5 sheet film in my home made 'soup can and film box' pinhole cameras. HP5+ has a pretty well defined chart for conversion from indicated to adjusted exposure times but TMY is pretty general, showing adjustment from 10 to 15 sec. and 100 sec to 300. Has anyone charted or know of a chart from Kodak or elsewhere that might show a more detailed compensation factor for the 10 to 100 indicated exposre range? I don't want to assume that it's a simple straight line adjustment along that range.
TIA.
'Z'