Hi Zernike--

Happy New Year of the Horse! Thanks for everything you do for the world of pinhole.

Jan Kapoor

Zernike Au wrote:

Hi all friends,
Happy Valentine!
Kung Hei Fat Choi to all the friends from the world!
I am still single but I have prepare "8" red pockets for you. "8" in Chinese
word pronounce similar to "Fat", means "Rich". If you are lucky and I can
find your address, you will get the red pocket and you are "Fat" la. Fat Fat
Fat! :-)

P.S. I am a rabbit! :-) I seldom jump! :-)

Greetings from Hong Kong

Zernike Au