Dear my friends,
I recieved many emails and advise in these few days. I must say thanks to
those who have give me advise. Thanks.
I have forward this case to a England layer and I would like to put an end
to this issue in this forum as I don't want to advertise for this company. I
found their site mentioned about WDDP, it may help for their business. I
forward the news about 1st WPPD to him before and maybe now he is listening
us with his ear lean on the wall! It's a shame!
I hope you all can help me to boycott this company, please don't mention
their site address or their company's name again (or remove the previous one
if it is possible)
in this forum otherwise we are helping to promote this company, and they got
free advertising.

We got supports from some pinhole related website in the England and they
are going to remove the link to this company. That's all.
You are welcomed to send me private email if you have any more comments on
this issue
zern...@zeroimage.com

Thanks again for all your helps.

Zernike