Just in case there is anyone on the list whose brain has been dulled by
photographic chemicals or whatever else, (I hope these are obviously a scam
to all),

they are just that.

I was getting so many I forwarded some to my state's attorney general, and
there are plenty of warnings abot not participating.

I can't figure out what kind of person actually gives out their bank routing
number to these con artists, or worse, flys to Nigeria to be smuggled in and
then really has problems...maybe the same people who are on Jerry Springer?
(Ever wonder how anyone can question evolution after seeing those gentle
folks?)

Murray