Cool images!  You mentioned that you used outdated film and I also just
purchased an assortment of outdated film to use in pinhole cameras.  Trying
to watch my budget. Are there any special considerations?  Longer exposure
times perhaps?  Does it depend on the type of film?  I got some color neg,
color slide and also b&w film with expiry dates of 1997-2000. Its mostly 120
size for my beloved zero 2000.

I also dug some polaroid sheet and pack film out of my closet which is dated
1998 and 2000. Is this  still usable-does the gel stuff inside degrade or
dry up? It has been stored in less than perfect conditions-- :0(

Just wondering if I should bother trying to use the polaroid stuff or save
myself some aggravation.  I've got a model 210 and a model 230 polaroid
camera for conversion to pinhole as well as a Leonardo camera , 4 x 5 to try
with the polaroid sheet film.(It was a gift a few years back and I never had
the chance to use it even though I bought the film & holder).

Gina

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~ginabell/index.html