I read somewhere that if you draw a cross on the ground glass with an H lead
pencil and stick a piece of glass slide over it with canada balsam (which
has the same refractive index as glass and is used for microscope slides)
this provides a good focusing system working on parallax or something.  I
think, if I can remember, that focusing one way the lines will move one way
and focusing the other will cause the opposite movement.

Unfortunately I cannot remember where I saw this.  Perhaps some of you out
there know of this method.  Apparently it helps focusing greatly.

By the way the folding camera plans are copied and should be out shortly.  I
haven't figured how to keep the files to a manageable size with pdf.  Does
anyone have any ideas so that the plans don't take too long to download?
And another question, how do you send the same email to several address at
once?

Thanks

alexis