--- Kosinski Family <zin...@telenet.net> wrote:
> First, a joyous New Year to everyone!
>
> Here's a question that covers the majority of photographers.
> What do you do with those empty 35mm film cannisters?
> ... besides making pinhole cameras out of them!
>
> Here's what we use them for:
> 1. recycling
> 2. count coins before you load them into those roll thingies

BESIDES making a pinhole camera from one (I've done that), I do use them to put
coin dollars in.  You can fit 22 of them in the clear type of cannister with
the indented top.  I do that and put it on my shelf.  After a while, if I
haven't delved into it to spend them, I move it to a location not so visible.
At that point, it no longer exists, and after accumulating several of them,
I've got a nice chunk of money I can spend on something important.

Cheers -

george

=====
Handmade Photographic Images