Here is my tank:

http://www.jobo-usa.com/products/3000.htm

not all jobo tanks are for film- some are designed for paper.  That web site
should help you differentiate.

I have a plastic device used to pour oil into a car (kind of like a funnel)
that sticks in the end, and lets me pour chemical in while it's turning.
Then, I just dump one chemical out in the sink, and pour another in.  It
is really simple with this tank.

I think my motor spins the tank about 40 revolutions a minute or so, or at
least that is probably a good guess. The motor base I use is an old one made
by beseler and pictured on this
page:

http://www.beseler-photo.com/Product_Catalog/k2.pdf

Hope that helps,