Hello!

Or buy the book "Printmaking in the Sun." Buy a photopolymer plate.
Expose your positive with an aquatint screen (80 or 90%) on the plate in
the sun or under UV light. Develop under running water with a brush. Give
it a final exposure to set the plate, And Intaglio print. Safe, Fast and
relatively inexpensive. The author has a web site solarplate.com and
explains the process an materials.

I'd do some now, but I don't have access to a press. But what I've seen
have been EXCELLENT!!!

Mac

.>How 'bout we wait until after the reception?