I've used a changing bag for years.  Haven't noticed any problems -though
I contact print mostly.  I used to take my 4x5 on camping trips.  Load
and reload film in the bag on a picnic table etc.

I didn't want to limit the shots I took on a trip to the number of
darkslides I have.

Can't imagine doing handling roll film in a bag.  I've reloaded an 8X10
pinhole camera in a changing bag - thats difficult

Gord
Gordon J. Holtslander           Dept. of Biology
hol...@duke.usask.ca            112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg    University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433              Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461              Canada  S7N 5E2