----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Glorieux" <guy.glori...@sympatico.ca>

> I just discovered that I have a Kodak 616 folder with negative sizes 4
> 1/4 x 2 1/2 that is virtually new.  Inside it says to use 616 format.
> Can I put in 116 format or will I run into the same problems as 120 vs
> 620?

Same problem, Guy.

116 preceded 616.  The latter being the same size film as the 116 (2.5"),
was made with smaller diameter spool to fit thinner cameras.  616 still is
available from places selling film for classic cameras.  If you already have
116 film and have two 616 spools, re-spooling your 1116 on 616 is an option.
too.

Guillermo