Hi

I tried color paper in a pinhole, then contact printed to make a color
print.

One additional problem other than filtering for the expected orange mask
and light temp, Color paper is expecting a relatively low contrast image
from a color neg. Even a soft pinhole camera in exterior sun lit scenes
are way more contrasty than color paper can handle. Plus you are doubling
the contrast because the negative paper is going high contrast, and then
the second generation print.

So i would suggest low contrast subjects.

Now this is advice if you are trying to get realistic colr. If you don't
mind artsy effects, it is fun. i did it at school where we had an auto
paper processor. So i'd shoot w/ the pinhole go into the loading room and
feed the paper into the machine. a few minutes later I had the dried
color paper neg. This allowed me to tweek, and still have time to go out
and shoot again.

Good luck

Mac