From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Erich
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 5:38 AM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] 127 film?

Guy ans all interested,

  > Are you refering to Photo Impex at http://www.fotoimpex.de/  ?
  > If you are, I should tell the list that I have had excellent
  > dealings with them from Montreal, Canada.
  > Quick, courteous service and excellent packing.
  > I highly recommend them.

Yep, it's them.
By the way, the are already listed here:

http://people.smu.edu/rmonagha/bron127film.html

Tat reference is only obsolete in as much as it does not show
Fotoimpex's informative and easy-to-use website.

US-shoppers may benefit by the favorible exchange rate. Dollars are
worth more these days in the Euro zone.

Erich