Hi all !

I know that among our lensless community, we are numerous to have a strong
sympathy for slow or ultra-slow films which, combined with the specificities
of pinhole photography, allow us to experiment new dimensions of time,
duration,etc.

Unfortunately, slow films are not so numerous and we just lost one of them :
Agfapan 25, since Agfa officially announced its definitive discontinuation.
I really loved it and was not far from thinking that it was the best film

And now arrives a completely new product  which seems to have astonishing
characteristics : Gigabit film.

I suggest you to have a look at
http://www.gigabitfilm.de/

where you will find all info about this astonishing product  (some pages or
translated in English, I believe). And if you want to try it, you will find
the address of the different importers for various countries.
I have not yet tried it but hope to do it soon. Film is sold with its
developer and it seems to me very, very expensive...
But it seems that the quality of the film is worth a good try !

Hope it helps, cheers from France

            Jean