My favorite (and only) pinhole camera is called Ensign full-vue, made in UK in
the beginning of the 50's.
It is a small and simple camera for 120-film and make 6x6 pictures. It was easy
to convert it into pinhole.
The best thing with the camera is the big and bright mirror wiewfinder on the
top of the camera. You can put the camera on the ground and get a fairly good
wiew from upside of what you will capture on the film.
I don't know if it is easy to find nowdays. Mine I found in a flea market some
20 years ago and just bougt it because it looked funny. When I began to be
interested in pinhole much later, I realised that this was the very camera.

Jan Hinderson