michael_georg...@trendmicro.com wrote:

> So, head over to the upload gallery at:
> http://www.???????/discussion/upload/gallery2001.php
> and have a look at georgoffkitchen (Oct 20), and georgoffdolly (Oct 20),

Michael,
These are two very different images.  The first one is very "descriptive" and
documentary in its content.  It shows the straight facts of the kitchen stove
and a little bit in the backgound, and the viewer has to determine what to do
with these facts.  I like it, but I would like to see this kind of images
extended to more work.  Perhaps covering the whole kichen's appliances and
furniture, or even the whole house.

The second image is much more surreal and subtle, both in terms of its content
(doll) and in terms of the softness of the image overall.  There is a special
dreamy quality to it, unlike your first print.  I like this one very much and
would like to see more.  My wife has done quite a bit of work with a similar
doll.  She was taking the doll around everywhere and shooting her in various
settings.  She used Zone Plate or Infrared film and this gave a very surreal
feeling to the images.  She may turn that into a book at some point...

Thanks for sharing and keep up this work.

Cheers,

Guy