Rosanne,
Thanks for your positive and sensible words about our last pinhole swap!

I also "live" with all the prints under my eyes and every day makes me more
familiar with each of the participants...
Like you, I was member of the Group 1 and  I already had the opportunity to
say to all the members of the group how much I had been impressed by the
quality (not only pinhole picture quality, but human quality too) of our
exchanges. Since 1999, I participated in 4 pinhole print swaps , among
which, I was coordinator for "Zero 2000 print swap" (in 2000) and for
"Group 1 self-portrait 2001 printswap" (ending now). These swaps have always
been very strong experiences and I really wish to express all my thanks to
all who sent me pictures and words. They all helped me to go further in my
perception of pinhole photography and ..maybe, of life...
Thanks again.

Now, let's turn towards future!
 Rosanne wrote :
> I am looking forward to the next one as well. For those who did not feel
> right participating the first time, please consider doing so this Spring.
>It will open new vistas for you.

Yes, it is now time for those who wish to join the next Spring 2002 print
swap to make us know !
There are already 7 names on the list; so, do not hesitate !

for details of how to join, just read my next post on this list with subject
"Spring 2002 Pinhole Print Swap"...

Cheers from France

Jean