I agree that there is not enough time to do a Christmas swap.  While I have not
been involved in the pinhole swaps, I have been in others, and agree that we
need some very clear rules as to size & format.
Also I think about ten people per group is plenty.
I am also a bit concerned about a 'Christmas' swap.  We do have members from
all over the world, and I presume various religious backgrounds - we ought to
take that into account.

So, my vote would be for a well managed set of swaps next year.  Of course,
those people already on the swap list could just informally send out cards -
hey, nothing stopping that.

Best wishes,

chris
---
http://ChristianHarkness.tripod.com

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account
at http://www.eudoramail.com