With mine, I've painted the inside of the camera with Krylon ultra-flat
black paint before putting the pinhole in.  then i'd tape the pinhole in
with black gaffer's tape.  any shiny parts that are left around the actual
hole, I color in with a black marker.  i get as close to the hole as
possible.  some people have said to just color right over the hole and blow
through the hole really quickly before the marker dries in it but i didn't
like that idea.

rob