From: "Michael Keller" <m.w.kel...@verizon.net>
To: <pinhole-discussion@p at ???????>
Subject: RE: [pinhole-discussion] 35 mm slides
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 12:04:21 -0500

I suggest using Ektachrome 64 Tungsten, EPY 64. But I photograph artwork for
artists a lot, both in my job at a museum, and privately, and I use
Ektachrome 100VC and two White Lightning strobes with umbrellas. Fine grain
counts. I agree, they should be as good as you can make them. Crop in as
close as you can to the work (if it's framed/matted, minimize the amount of
mat that shows), they want to see the work as big as possible.