Hi Eric,
I am Zernike from Hong Kong. I making intaglio many years ago and I am
concentrating in Mezzotint, there is less than 3 mezzotinters in Hong Kong.
Now I am concentrating in pinhole photography.

I like the velvet black and photography like image of mezzotine, the tonal
range is extremely rich but it takes me more than 40 hours to prepare a 3" x
3" copper plate. Another method to have photography like image is
photo-etching but this method involve in using poison chemical and my
teacher didn't recommend me to do it, I never have a chance to try on it. I
have try Gum-printing but the tone and details is not as rich as a mezzotint
or photogravures.
I am interesting in photogravures and would like to know more about this
method and where to get the necessories materials.
Is there any information about it? I am thinking about if it is possible to
exposure the copper plate (for photogravures) directly with my pinhole
camera...

Thanks in advance for your kindly help.
Zernike