----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Glorieux" <guy.glori...@sympatico.ca>

> I just read your release on Pinhole Visions.
> Is this you behind this initiative?  I thought that there was too much
> reciprocity/color shift problems with polaroid to be really successful
> material for pinhole.
> When are we going to see it in Canada?

"SEE IT"   that's as far I'd go, the concept is very interesting but I can't
get myself to pay $100 for it.  I bought a Polaroid back accepting 600 film
at eBay couple of weeks ago for $10 with the intention to transform it into
a polaroid pinhole camera, eventually.  Nevertheless, I'd like to tell my
Japanese friends or anybody else: "Whenever in doubt, Go for it!", I don't
have doubts, though!.

Guillermo