----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Glorieux" <guy.glori...@sympatico.ca>

> For anyone interested in really-large format pinhole camera making,
> there is a 20x24" bellows for sale on eBay. (US only)
>
> Current bid is at $66.00...
> This beats you 6x9 format, Guillermo!  ...-:))

You won't believe it but I got one of those.  Some years ago I bought at an
auction a vertical copy camera, my main interest was 4 Schneider lenses it
had (3 of them G-CLARON), I removed the lenses, the bellows and the vacumm
easel+pump.  Sold one of the lenses and the Vacumm easel+pump for more than
what I paid for the whole camera!  Couldn't keep the camera due to lack of
space.

One of this days I will make something out of it.

Guillermo