The guy that taught my pinhole class at Cambridge Center for Adult Education
said that he was just finishing up writing a book.  He's really into doing
anything you can to not have to rely on big corporations - like making
pinhole/lens cameras, film, etc.  He didn't really talk about it during the
class but I know he was making his own film and I think he discusses it in
his book.  Unfortunately, I don't know what the name of the book will be,
the publisher, or even his last name off hand.  :)  His first name is Alan
and I think he said that the book will be out sometime this fall or winter.
I think he's moved to France now so I don't know how to ask him.  I think
maybe Rusty knows who I'm talking about and maybe he knows his last name??

rob