We Just finished hosting a class in CibaChrome printing, taught by Nancy
Ori, at Peters Valley. Great class....
On the last day I brought in a popcorn drum to see how the CibaChrome Paper
would work as a pinhole target.
I'm happy to report that it works just fine, with an apparent EI of 6.
As one would expect from a paper balanced for Tungsten light, the image
looks much nicer with an 85B filter in front (or in my case in back) of the
pinhole. The 32 minute exposure showed no discernable shift in color. The
slight corrections that I would make probably correlate to the lot filter
correction.

regards
       Andy Schmitt

  Computerist, Photographer, Slayer of Dragons
      All opinions expressed are mine...
    Unless otherwise stated or REALLY stupid
  www.aandy.org - not non-profit on purpose....
Director of Photography, Peters Valley Craft Center