Hi:

I've processed some sheet film where the exposure was made 8 years before
the film was processed.  They turned out - actually very nicely :)

I found a couple of sheet film holders with fim in them in the bottom of a
box when housecleaning.  It was Tri-x sheet film.  I processed them and
discovered pictures I knew I had taken 8 years earlier.

They were just stored in boxes, but in Saskatoon - which usually cool and
dry most of the time :)

Gord