Very nice Jeff. Very quiet. (I'm impressed that you found a beach in the US without footprints.) But then to get the cooperation of those Cyprus roots - very cool. I wouldn't even know it was pinhole if it weren't for the smooth transition from the shore to the water.

Then I hit your "back" link and the pleasure continued. You have a very nice collection of images, each one holds up well on its own.

congratulations and thanks for sharing,

Gregg