Thanks for everyone who answered my query. As I stated I am having this
problem only on about 1/2 of my images. The ones I expose fast, that is at 1
second are usually no problem, but those at 2 seconds or longer usually have
this problem. Maybe I could take the shutter off and put a piece of black
tape over the hole. Zernike recommends the shutter release, but at $59.00
including shipping this is more than half the cost of the entire camera and
really defeats the purpose I intended of having a reasonable camera to use.
Maybe I can try filters to cut down light or use slower flilms, but really
not much is available locally other than ASA 100 films. I guess I can use a
neutral density filter.

Joe Besse
Please visit my web site on the Bromoil process
http://members.aol.com/sixbysixcm/JB.html