Just wondering...  what is the average return rate for
a pinhole swap group?  For example, if 20 people agree
to exchange photographs and, say, only 10 people
actually mail their photos, is this an average return
rate?  This is, of course, a hypothetical situation.

In unrelated news, thanks to all the pinholers out
there (from Swap Group #1) who sent me their photos.
I plan on buying a cheap poster frame from IKEA and
creating a collage of all our self-portraits.  I hope
you all enjoyed my photo as well.

Jeremy