Good news, and you're the first to see it!

The following upload link shows the first underwater pinhole image. I filled
the Little Merlin camera with water, taped the pinhole shut, submerged it in a
fish tank & made the exposure with absolutely no harm to the camera. There is a
small ceramic angel and a wine glass filled with shells & rocks in the tank.
After trying to work something out for a few days I can tell you that light is
very unpredictable underwater! It's a lot of fun, though...

Jim Kosinski

http://www.???????/discussion/upload/gallery2001.php?cmd=max&start=&pic=underwater150x2.jpg

www.paintcancamera.com
sorry, my site is down for a few days due to server maintenance
;-)