Hi:

I'm using a handmade 8x10 wide-angle/panoramic camera.  I love the
pictures it takes.  See http://cyano.usask.ca/pinhole for some of them.
It takes pictures with an angle of view of about 120 degrees.  It
introduces a fair bit of distortion, but I like it.

This camera is shaped like a semicircular cylinder.  It has a flat front
where the pinhole placed and a circular back.  The front is about 9 inches
wide thus the radius of the circular back is 4.5 inches.  Its about 10
inches tall.

The camera was made by cutting a semicircluar base out of wood (4.5 inch
radius) using a bandsaw.  Cardboard was glued and taped to the front and
around the back.

The top - which lifts off to put film/paper into the camera - is made with
another wooden semi-circle cut an 1/8 large and has 3 inches of cardboard
glued and taoped onto it.

Inside the camera that are two long narrow pieces of cardbaord glued from
the base to the top edge to hold the film/paper in place.  One edge on
each was cut at a slight angle to from a groove with the back wall of the
camera.

If you don't have access to a bandsaw to cut wood, I think the entire
camera could be made our of cardboard using an exacto knife cardboard glue
and tape.  Hot glue guns are really nice for this - but not necessary.

If you're interested I can put a picture or diagram of the camera on my
website.

If you can't get a pinhole aperature I'll make you one.

Gord