I've just gotten into pinhole photography and started using Polaroid 4x5
T-55 film.  It works wonderfully with my Santa Barbara wide angle camera.
It has great sharpness/resolution and decent contrast. My exposure times
vary from 7-10 seconds on a sunny day to 6 minutes on a very cloudy day. I
also love the fact that I can see my results instantly.

Dave