At 08:01 PM 5/19/01 +0000, you wrote:
Hello all-
I am SO enjoying (as my 15 year old daughter would say!)seeing all the new images posted on the site. I wish we could keep it going all year round, although I guess that would eliminate the excitement of the 'one special day'. What will happen to the site after the end of May? I haven't seen any discussion on this topic. Will it still be up for people to view?

Hi Tina. The site will stay up beyond the end of the May - there are no plans to take it down for now. And I am SO enjoying it myself! Lots of great images, and they're still coming in.

Gregg

Pinhole Visions at http://www.???????
Worldwide Pinhole Photograhy Day at http://www.pinholeday.org