hi, Leupe,

I worked with children under 10 years, and I'm sure some others
here in the list did two.
You can work with cans and photographic paper.
In my experience, I can tell you work much better if you start with
photogram and chemicgraphie (wow, I can't write this word in
english), and with the black box, we're they can see the image
inside the camera.
After that, you can start with pinhole, and they really ENJOY it!!

> hallo, I'm new on line and I'm more than interested in pinhole.  It should be
> great if somebody can give me more information how
to make basic pinholes for children under 10 years old.
> Many thanks

regards from Brazil

      Ana Maria Schultze
   Sao Paulo - SP - Brasil