Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:56:43 +1000
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Your help is needed in testing
        the WPPD photo submission form
From: "lisa styles" <lisasty...@one.net.au>
To: Gregg Kemp <gregg.kemp@p at ???????>

Gregg

I tried again to upload an image and encountered the same problem. I think
this is because I am indeed a mac user. My web browser is internet explorer
4.5. Also I suspect I have been bumped off this list as I just tried to send
a reply and it didn't get posted. Also the mailer demon sent me a confusing
message about the pinhole list saying it kept on looping (among other stuff)
so anyway I am trying again...

Pinhole Visions at http://www.p at ???????
Worldwide Pinhole Photograhy Day at http://www.pinholeday.org