It breaks my heart to read such comments as the bellow ones.  Why is that
I've never heard or read about a wife having to ask for permission/justify
or convince the husband?

I think is time to join M.E.N
which stands for: Men Emancipation Now

BTW, I have to delete this message from my computer, NOW, as I am sending it
without permission of my lovely and very understanding wife.....hey, she
actually allows me to use the needless/pins she bought me to mend her
clothes, to make pinholes.  I do love more my sweety for that.

gotta go, I think she just called me
......cooomiiiing pumpkin.

Guillermo

Read at pinhole-discussion: