In my experience, the definitive book on lith printing is by Tim Rudmann. I
think it is called 'A Master Course in Lith Printing'.
Regards,
Brigitte.

                    Guy Glorieux

                    <guy.glori...@sympatico.ca        To:
pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
                    >                                 cc:

                    Sent by:                          Subject:     Re:
[pinhole-discussion] Pinhole and lith printing - A
                    pinhole-discussion-admin@p        natural   complement?

                    inhole.com

                    16/04/2001 13:55

                    Please respond to

                    pinhole-discussion

Jean Daubas wrote:

> I wanted to post a very interesting resource book about lith printing
where
> you could find excellent comparisons between conventional and Lith prints
from
> the same negative.
>
> The book, which I find excellent on many other subjects (especially
toning
> procedures) is :
>
>         BEYOND MONOCHROME, a Fine Art Printing Workshop
>             by Tony Worobiec and Ray Spence,
>             (c) 1999 ;  Published by : Fountain Press Ltd, Kingston upon
> Thames, Surrey, UK
>             ISBN 0 86 343 313 8

Thanks Jean,

I looked for it at Amazon.com and they have it at just a little under
$30.00.
This is clearly on my list of books to get.

Guy