Thanks to all who took time to look!

These particular images were 'hand coloured' in Photoshop. I have a pen tablet which makes this much easier. For those interested in trying the technique, the easiest way is to 1-change the image mode from grayscale to RGB 2-Create a new layer, choosing 'colour' as the type in the drop down menu box. 3- Set the opacity to around 30-40% in whatever tool you choose to use. I sometimes use the brush, sometimes the airbrush. Colour away! I used to do a lot of handcolour work on fibre based darkroom prints and am still experimenting with various inkjet papers for handcolouring. For those interested in handcolouring visit www.handcolor.com

The indoor lighting was not controllable, but I was really interested to see what could be done with the very contrasty situtations. The contrast was adjusted in Photoshop as the best that could be done.

Guillermo, the exposures were about 125-250 outside and 1/30 inside.

Best,
Tina