Howdy all.  I'm wondering about the image that might
be produced by a camera made from a child's guitar.
First, let's assume that the paper-holding and light
securing problems are solved.  The guitar is, well,
guitar-shaped; the aperture is at one lateral end with
a focal length of say 400mm, and I'd like to place the
paper neg nearly all the way around the interior of
the guitar's hourglass shape.  Any thoughts on what
this might look like?  Thanks a bunch.  John Ptak