Hi all pinholers from Canada!

As coordinator for the promotion of the Worldwide Pinhole Photography
Day in Canada, I would like to ask for your support so that we have a
massive participation from this country.

I am based in Montreal and can easily cover the Province of Quebec.  But
I am much less knowledgeable about the photographic scene elsewhere in
the country.

I hope that there are members from Toronto, Ontario, Western Canada, the
Maritimes who will work with me to make this a real success in Canada.

Please contact me, so that we can coordinate our efforts.

Cheers and thanks in advance for your help.

Guy Glorieux