Dear Girl Scouts:

I would like to help out the Girl Scouts of America.

I'm glad your experimenting with pinhole photography.  I like to see more
people using color negative film.

There are several professional custom photo labs in your state that would
process your film.  I believe you said New York.  I sort of skimed your
message.

I built a normal focal length 4x5 camera with an 0.018" hole with an f/360
aperture.  With an ISO 100 film in bright sunlight you could use 4 seconds.
When using color negatives if you over-expose a stop you will get a richer
negative.  Try 8 seconds.

I have a booklet that I would like to give you, that explains the camera I
built and information and history on pinhole photograph.  I have one I would
like to give to you free, if you respond.  My e-mail is photoe...@aol.com.
You can contact me by snail mail @ PHOTO-ED, Lonnie Paulson, P.O. Box 80305,
Minneapolis, MN  55408.

If you still have questions about labs, I can research some labs in your area.

Anything else I can do for the Girl Scouts?  I like those new oatmeal frosted
cookies.

Lonnie Paulson