Tom,
You can count on my prayers too!  You can be sure that I will tell the Big
Fellow up there that we need you back on the list soon so that we can "Keep
on Pinholin' ".  And tell your doctors that you've got a couple hundred list
members on your side, ready to give them a hand...  -:))
With brotherly luv!
Guy