Hi Donna
Not to worry. Many pinholers shoot Toy cameras as well. I can tell you the
little I know - the 151 was the original and shoots a somewhat smaller image
than the F. I am not sure about the 162.  Prices have gone way up on mint
condition Dianas, driven by competition between photographers and collectors
for those few. The Diana was put out under many different names by the Great
Wall Plastics, and these "clones" have been cheaper but also are increasing
in price. Here are some links:
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/hpargotohp/diana.html";>Diana Camera Types</A>
<A HREF="http://www.sirius.com/~alc/site_html/frameset.html";>The Camera
Museum (Toy)</A>

The Toy Camera Web Ring would also be a good source of information.
<A HREF="http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=toycamring&list";>Toy
Camera Ring</A>

Happy Trails,
Kurt Norlin