Hmmm - Maybe an organic process versus a more linear approach?
Tina

From: Guy Glorieux <guy.glori...@sympatico.ca>

I find this beginning thread very interesting.  Process is at the root
of what we do as pinholers.  This is a craftmanship process which leads
to a product that is in many ways unique.  Much more so than in lens
photography, although there can be a lot of process in lens
photography.  But I tend to think that lens photographers look for the
ability to consistently REPEAT the process, whereas, to me pinhole
photography is more an exploration of how far the process allows me to
go without breaking down.

Guy