Hi everybody!

After lots of team work and comments from various sides, Diana
Bloomfield has crafted a new Press Release to announce to the world the
birth of the  first WorldWide Pinhole Photography Day on April 29, 2001!

It is posted at
http://www.pinholeday.org/org/?page=pr
where you can all read it.

This is your last chance to make comments, suggestions, additions,
modifications, in short put your own mark on it.  We are open for
consultations until Saturday Noon.

You can address your comments either to
Diana Bloomfiled  at    dlhbl...@mindspring.com
or to me at    guy.glori...@sympatico.ca

Once all comments have been received, we will work on the final/final
version which will then be translated and distributed around the five
continents!  This will be a historic moment.   -:))    This is when we
will again call on you to become messengers to spread the word around
your local communities.

Congratulations Diana and others for your work on this Press Release!
And congratulation to the whole Organizing Team for the massive work
they've put to turn this dream into reality!

Cheers,

Guy Glorieux