Thanks, George, that's what I was trying to confirm. I should have
said something more like the distance from pinhole to film plane would
be the radius of the sphere. This means the spherically shaped film
holder would have to be different for each focal length. Ouch. :)

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.