--- James Kellar <ja...@kellar.com> wrote:
> I just came up with a logo for World Pinhole Photography Day, you can see it
> at http://www.jameskellar.com/wppdlogo.jpg. What does every one think? I
> just checked and "world pinholephotographyday.com" is open, but "wppd.com"
> has been taken. If I get the ok from enough folks I will register
> worldpinholephotographyday.com.

James -

Just thought I'd mention that if you are looking to register a name, you may
want to do it at www.domainsite.com.  I've registered a couple of sites there
and the cost is only $13 per year ($100 for 10 years).  Let me know and I will
kick in a few dollars to help you along.

Additionally, directing the name to a specific IP is simply a matter of asking
them.  If you've ever tried to work through the maze that some of the other
places force you through, you'll appreciate it.

Cheers -

george

=====
Handmade Photographic Images