Hey folks!

Guillermo, Harry, Andy and all other website builders: Great start for
the web site!  A few thoughts crossed my mind:
*  How about calling it "International" or "World" pinhole day, rather
than just PH day.
*  Will someone will come up with a logo for the site?
*  Perhaps there could be a little text on the front page outlining the
idea of the international/world pinhole day, the date (assuming we all
agree...), and sending an invitation to all pinholers on the web around
the world to join.
*  Is there a way of advertising it on the web and elsewhere?  We could
each pick up one person not on the list (could we...?) that does pinhole
and send them an invitation...?

Guy